Monday, October 4, 2010

Driving to Ramona and back :)


So my mom was doing a flyball tournament up in Ramona she ran the scoring for them! She was soooo excited to go! So on Friday Marla my mom and I took the trailer up there! We set it up then I and Marla left my mom and drove back! It was actually quit fun! So then Sunday which was yesterday and was actually a really good day! Me and my dad drove up to Ramona got the trailer came back before dark because we dont have lights for the trailer! We took Zeba and she was soo scared she did NOT want to play flyball! lol. but we got my mom back safe and sound (:

Right now I and my mom are going through standing for soccer! We are in 2nd place yay! we are moving up! just got to keep it this way! If you want to come out and see us we play at 10 next saturday wal nut grove! Were not like pro or anything but we rock it lol! although we are playing the first place team so probably wont do to well!! They are undefeated and they beat the other teams with big gaps like a 4 point gap at the least. So we will see how we do! Hopefully we will work together more then they do! We actually all get a long pretty much this year! yay! lol. I love soccer i would love to join a club team but it cost to much :( pooey. But the school is going to start up soon yay!!! lol Well i better go! SChool school school..bleck! Have a wonderful day! the weather is perfect for hot chocolate jeans and a nice big comfy jacket!

Thank You Jesus for this wonderful weather!! Awmen!(:
!hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment