Monday, October 18, 2010

10 things I believe!


So my uncle posted on facebook of 10 things he believed. I respected that he did that not scared what people would think :) which is really awesome cuz teens are always scared to do that! so i decided i'm gonna do it:

1. Soccer is the greatest sport.

2. I don't hate Gays, the people, I hate the sin. It is not something that u are born with. It is something that satan tells you you are. it is not natural.

3. I believe i have the best Family!

4. i believe you should wait to have sex. Not only because its God's law but because I think it is amazingly romantic to wait till your wedding night!

5. i believe school sucks and was created to ruin my life ;)

6. Mad by neyo is the best song around!

7. Music was created to worship Jesus but of course satan used it to talk about other things....

8. I have the best dogs!

9. castle is an amazing show!!

10. Theater is sooooooooooooooooooo fun!

I encourage you to stand up for what you believe. Don't knock other people just cuz of what they believe just show them what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment