Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Music or Sin?


Have you ever listened to 93.3 or 90.3 or even 94.1? all secular stations. Okay have you listened to Air 1(98.5 or 90.1) or K-Love(100.1)? Which one do you like better?

For me all the secular stations have a good beat! They make you want to move and sing to the song, but so does Air 1! K-love reminds me of church music! Which is i'm in the right mood i like. But isn't that selfish of me? "if i'm in the right mood.." What if God said that to you? "Oh i'll answer that pray...when i'm in the right mood." Luckily for us He is much greater and more merciful that he wouldn't do that. But should we return that love and affection with putting off worshiping the only God who loves us to die on a cross? I feel sometimes i don't pay enough attention to God. I love the worship song that says "you always have time for me even with all the stuff in your hands..", Its so true!! Us being merely people we try to do manage our time...or is time managing us? I wonder about that sometimes. I am not a busy person. Not as much as some other people. I have time to sit around. So why am i not reading my bible? instead i'm reading a secular book. Which is not a sin. No it is not for sure. My books aren't bad at all. their fun good books! What if u didn't watch your shows you just LOVE. You didn't listen to the new song but sang your own to Jesus?

Music was made to worship God. But of course Satan had to take it and make it a sinful thing. Just be careful to what goes in your ears, and your eyes (music videos.

Well thats it for now i have a soccer game tomorrow! woot! Play offs! Wish us luck!
!hope!

2 comments:

  1. LIKE!!! I wish I had your talent at writing, Hopie:) You manage to bring something to my attention that I wouldn't have associated with music before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) lol thats good cause some of the stuff i'm like wow is anyone else seeing this?

    ReplyDelete