Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mid Terms


Well those two words say it all. Mid Terms. It seems like nothing else is on my mind well...actually i take that back a lot is on my mind...but they seem to be taking over my thoughts. mid term means paper is due in a couple of weeks and i haven't started yet. I am going to be doing it through God. I really need his help i feel so weak! I actually feel sick too! Not cool. In between my eyes it hurts and my throat hurts a lil and salt and water is not working!! I really wish the paper would write itself some magical way!

OH and the other day i realized my world is more like Ariel's then i thought. I can't date till i'm older, Ariel said she couldn't be with her love because she didn't understand about humans. Maybe their right maybe i don't understand everything about boys! She had a dad who wanted her to do something else stay somewhere she does NOT want to stay. But she didn't have 2 amazing sisters like i do. Or a mama who is pretty amazing! sometimes i wish my biggest problem was trying to get on human land. But who wants to be a human? we are so cruel so mean. But with Jesus i guess we make up for that!

so i need to have confidence today! You know whats sad? I'm only doing this type of school for my parents. Otherwise i would be a drop out working at apple bees. I don't care about education. I care about Jesus and love. I really wish i could have a desire to do school but ever since i was little i never did. oh well.

Well i guess i'm happy that this week is almost over i am so excited for tomorrow!!! NO MIDTERMS!!! WOOOO!! lol. I hope i can do this. Pray please lots of pray!
!hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment