Friday, October 15, 2010

Dating..?


I really wonder about dating sometimes. I mean i'm not allowed to date till i'm 18. Thats 2 years...thats a long time. I feel like i'm ready to date now! But if you think about it all the girls my age are breaking up after 2 months of "going out". And that really hurts me and i'm not even the one in the relationship. What would happen if i was actually the one in it? I feel like i am a sensitive girl! Don't get me wrong i'm pretty easy going. But certain things i am touche about! Which is pretty much the case with every girl. This year i've been really enjoying God. Not just asking for stuff getting it then thanking him but actually enjoying his love and grace! having fun with him! I think thats what he wanted to let me see this year. That the joy in him is greater then the joy with an earthly man. And i see it! the Joy i find in him is a joy I will always want to feel! I want to have a child like faith and a wonderful man who helps me and guides me! I guess i'll just wait on God :) i know a lot of christian girls feel the same way I do! But maybe thats how the world is gonna see were different. If were okay with waiting. So lets try to be okay with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment