Monday, October 11, 2010

Veggie tales!


~Tell me why, I don't understand. Tell me why, or show me your hand. Tell me why because I can't see my way through What now should I do?? The battle is not ours we look to God above! For he will guide us safely through and guard us with his love I will not be afraid I will not run and hide For there is nothing I can't face when God is at my side!~

I love veggie tales there are so many reasons why but i think this song is the biggest reason!!!!

Anyway, I've heard so many things bout this is coming out week or something? Like really. The only thing your coming out on is Sin. I do hate the title gays lesbians bisexual. I will say i do. Because that is a sin. You are not born that way. I do not hate the people tho. They are still God's child. I will love them just not their sin. Think about it. Someones an alcoholic we hate the alkehal (as glozell says lol) We do not hate the person. We love the people we hate the sin. You may think thats the same thing but its not. A drug user a gay person. Same difference you come out of the "closet" Your just confessing your sin and waving it in God's face. Like on Glee Kurt says that he was born this way. "God made me this way then he tells his followers to tell me its wrong..." It is not true at all. Satan made you that way. AFTER you were born in this world. People in the bible used to do it and God put his wrath on him.

We shouldn't be encouraging this. especially for youths. they don't know any better. You telling them their gay their gonna think its true. You show them a guy whose gay on tv and hes a role model...well their gonna want to be like him. It is not natural at all. Why do you think their dying from it? Does no one tell them that? Its Gods natural defense against stupid.

You may think sure shes 16 shes just doing what her family tells her is true. Sure that might have a little to do with it. But what about the homosexuals? who are they around? EVERYONE influences you no matter what. So these are my beliefs. My family just happens to believe what i believe. Some people say you have to experience everything. Okay fine you believe that then experience God's love as well. You can't say experience everything except God. That is contradicting yourself. I don't mean sit there in the pews and listen to 1 sermon. I'm talking about getting to know Jesus as your personal savior. Then tell me what you believe.

I know theres people who think "why do you try to change us?" "why cant we just decide for ourselves". You will decide but we want to give you options. How are you supposed to know options if you can't hear and understand them? You will only have 2 options judgement day. Hell or Heaven. I pray you make the right choice before then.

Why is it when people are in trouble they turn to Christians and ask for pray? Because deep down they know its true. Maybe you do too. Get to know Jesus as your personal savior. Trust me its worth it. You wouldn't have to go through life alone. love him learn from him, laugh with him. Its so much more worth it. And it will be in the end too. Heaven is waiting. For those who love Jesus and Believe he is their savior and only God.

If you think thats not true...then okay. I have nothing to worry about. I wasted a bunch of sundays maybe some wednesday nights. I met some amazing people instead of partying. I missed a bunch of parties. I may of missed out on so called "love". If your right then fine I'll go into the ground and i'll die. Woopie. But....but if i'm right. Well. Then you have a bunch to worry about. Think about it.

Oh and for the Christians, that song at the top of the page is amazing! its from "veggie tales: Esther...Girl who became Queen." great song she sings. I'll be praying.

!Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment