Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The problem with weight...

The problem with weight is nobody realizes everyones thinking the same thing you are about their own body. Everyone once in their life will say "i'm fat." no matter who the heck you are you will say it! I hate weight. its so annoying. I'm on the skinny side. I'm 5'7 and pretty average weight for a teenager. but when i was in 7th grade and getting curves i mistaken them for fat. i didn't eat i was embarrassed to eat in front of anyone cause i was afraid they would know how much i eat and make fun of me. I hated myself. Then. I looked through Gods eyes. I saw myself as the gorgeous daughter he made. I love the way i am. I will admit that. I am not as 'fit' as i want to be but thats alright its my own fault. If you are over weight don't think your ugly. Just cause your overweight does NOT MAKE YOU UGLY. I hope everyone understands that. If you are there is a way to fix it. You just have to be serious. REALLY serious. My dad lost a lot of weight because he got scared he'd have a heart attack. now hes almost back down to his high school self. I wish everyone could be able to do it like him. just BAM he did it. But he didn't do it alone. He did it with God's help. You have to realize if you cannot do it on your own then you CAN do it with God. and you just have to trust. please have faith.
!hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment