Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get out there! Dooo it!


You Know those days you stair out your window? Wonder what everyones doing? Knowing they are doing something with their lives and your stuck at home.

Those days seem to be my every day. I'm finishing high school isn't that a good thing to do? But for me i don't care about school. I hate it. I would rather work 12 hours a day in labor then do school. This is how much I hate it. I don't see how anyone could go to a regular college. I want to go to Calvary Chapel Bible College in Colorado Somerset! that would be so amazing I mean the campus is a real CAMP -us lol. Cabins and all :) I could be doing more i guess cleaning, working out, playing with my puppies, More school. But I need motivation some how and I don't know how to get some. Help!!!

When i was a kid there was always a reason to do EVERYTHING! Even the bad things you did something bad to find out what happens when you do it! right? Now its like theres no point. I need to find the reason again. Jesus I have Him and I NEED some alone time with Him but every time I do I get distracted. :( How do i not get distracted?

Well I guess thats all my thoughts today! time to do my bible study and actually start school...yea at 10 in the morning. I woke up late. This week is not my week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment