Thursday, March 11, 2010

What if?


Have you ever asked that question? well these three days i have. Sometimes i wonder what if. What if i didn't text that what if i responded differently. or What if that murderer DID grow up in a christian home would the girlz still be alive? I wonder. But its not my job to look back but to the future. Sometimes i dont even want to say what if. but i do. One day i'll understand why A lot of things have been happening. But i wish that day was today!!! I really reallllyy do! erg. haha.

Well tomorrow i get my wisdom teeth out. yeah no. not excited. Lol. I was when it was like a month away now that its just 1 day away i'm reallyyy nervous. Not scared but nervous that i will do something wrong lol. Hopefully i wont. I hate making mistakes. I hope i don't faint when I take the gauze out!! lol.

Well i better go i got to get ready we babysit at 9. i got to eat and brush my hair and teeth. So i hope you have an awesome day. remember that God is always with you. No matter what. OOOh and if your sad about Amber or Chelsea don't be. I know God doesn't like the way he took them but he has them now!! I'm actually so happy they got to be with Jesus!!!! I'm not sure where their hearts were. But i know that God let this happen for a reason.We need to be praying for the families. How hard it is to be without them in this dying world. and specially all their friends. I hope a lot of people come to christ through this. Just thought i'd say that!
God Bless You!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you, Hopie! I was feeling kinda down about that whole situation, but I like your perspective on it:)

    ReplyDelete