Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Long Hair.


I reallly want long hair lol. i really miss it!! i like my hair but its right now in the stage of awkwardness. (so it must be 12?) lol ;) see the picture?? My long hair :( erg. i miss it haha. well im gonna stop pinning for my long hair and actually blog lol.

well right now i'm just sittin in my bed i finished all my school except science and history. My mom is mowing the lawn and its such a good sound! we have weeds like 4 ft high..haha. bad thing...bugs are flying everywhere.....i'm scared of bugs lol. I have been thinking a lot which is kinda scary thought i know...but maybe thinking isn't a good thing lol. Sometimes life is so hard i just don't even want to be able to think. I want a simple life. i really do. but idk how to achieve that. You know how people sa one day this will happen one day one day.. erg i wish that one day was today. or tomorrow or yesterday!! and love life..wow i don't one want of those lolz. they seem soooo complicated and so grown up. haha. i dont want that. lol. I wish i was a dog. seriously i mean like they have the easiest life!!! (oh in a lit book i was reading today one of the lines he was like i mean seriously hahaha it made me laugh) or a rabbit or a turtle anythinnngggg! lol.

Oh and the high school started up a soccer team and i cant even be a part of it cuz of my stupid teeth >:( i'm stil on antibiotics that make me a lil slow. haha. idk why they shouldn't but they do. idk if i'm just paranoid or what. haha. theres a huge fly at the window and its bothering me. i keep thinking its a bee. oh gosh i hate bees i mean they sting!!! and it hurts!!!!!! well thats all i got to say ... this was kinda a random post lol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment