Friday, March 19, 2010

buzz like a bee just the thought of you can drive me wild :)

Hello :) i'm very happy today i dont know why. so i thought i'd share some happieness with you guys :) lol. this morning i woke up and my teeth were hurting...i have no idea why..but they were. lol. I'm listening to Smile by Uncle Kracker i love it (:

well my mom is obbessed with the owl molly i think her name is? i'm not quite sure. Its really funny tho because i went to answer the phone and right when i did i could hear a dog barking but also one on the comp from the molly thingy and i thought it was the same dog..but it wasn't cuz its off of a diff street then where i live so it couldn't of been. haha. right now shes trying to get my Grandma to watch it..lol its quit entertaining :)Because my sisters are gonna be mad at her for not picking them up (their done with a class) and her excuse is going to be pitiful. lol.

well i better go finish school just got to do a few my subjects then off to piano :)
luv. <3

2 comments:

  1. Haha "But honey, I was watching an owl rip apart rodents! You wouldn't want me to miss out on that, would you?" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i think thtas what she said too.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete