Thursday, March 4, 2010

have you noticed?


Have you noticed that my blog has been kinda depressing? lol. me too. ;) so today i will make it cheerful

*applause*

Well today i babysat and one of the little boys saw me. dropped his cars and gasped then ran to me and then really gentle gave me a hug then looked up and ran back.:) he is the cutest little thing i went BOO to him and he turned and sayd hey!! (no smile on his face) lol. i just laughed but he looked at me very strangly ...strangly enough i get that a looottt! ;) i wonder why?? lol. I've had a good day today and then tonight is drama at Calvary Oceanside then tomorrow is the barlowgirl concert yayyy!! :) i'm so excitedd!! haha. Unfortinaitly we will not be having a girls night out this month mrs. C and all of our friday's are all marked up :( shucks *snaps her fingers* . I was really bummed but now i have time to finish the purity book. I love that book Elizabeth Elliot is really cool :) shes a strong lady :) I wish i was strong. One day I will be...probably the day Jesus takes us :) ahhh i cant wait for that!! :)

I am also in loovvee with toby mac's new CD called tonight. and the song i looove is of course trudogs song and hold on:) he wrote hold on for his wife its so sweet!! :) Well thats all i have for now :) have a blessed day Jesus loves you!!! and so do i :)

No comments:

Post a Comment