Friday, March 5, 2010

:) If your happy and you know it clap your hands!

*clap clap*
Hello :) today is a beautiful day to bad school ruins it. blah. School is the most hated thing! let me tell you that!! I H-A-T-E it! and let me tell ya something hate is a strong word! :) lol. nah its not all that bad. History is amazing and so is bible. those are the two things i like other wise. i h-a-t-e it. well I would like to let you all know that my friend and a even better photographer is going to be holding a Mini session on the 27th of march. now this is really important. because all of the funding will go to a camp in haiti its a christian camp and Lisa's family goes there to help! she would like to be able to pay for one whole camper to go!! (if you pay for a camper to go then you as a helper can go.) i know its very confusing but thats how it works ;). SO please come out! its 20$ you get a free 8X10 and the printing is a reallyy cheap price!! So please tell her when you would like to come out. the times are 11:30 1:15 2:00 2:45 3:30 or 4:15. I will be helping her all day and we would like to fill the WHOLE day up! please spread the word!! thank you! :-)
Well today is piano lessons yay!! i love piano i may not be that good but i still love it :) but i didn't go to class so she might be mad at me. but idk. oh well. haha got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment