Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Decisions

decisions yuck. I hate making decisions don't you just hate it when you have to make a decision?? i do. When i think about joining anything i freak out for a long time. I always think i'm not good enough or maybe I'm going against what God wants me to do. I believe God has a plan for everyone. And i know he knows what hes doing. but sometimes its hard for me to take the step of faith. Should i do it shouldn't i? aw man i hate those questions. Why can't life be easier? Cuz Eve and Adam sinned. thanks guys thanks. But God made something for us so we could be happy its called heaven. I cannot wait to get there Hopefully i wont have to make decisions...I hope i can just sit at Jesus's feet or in his arms and just stay there forever and ever. Maybe run with some lions too. ;) But anyway. Decisions are post to be made with God. And sometimes i get the best of myself and don't talk to him about it. But with all my decisions i am trying so hard to talk to him about it first. even little things. I know he wants to be a big part in my life. and he wants to be in yours too you just gotta let him. So now my challenge formyself is to talk to him like i would my friends and family. Talk to him about stuff that i want to do. Sometimes he answers me. Sometimes i just gotta wait. But i will do my best for him. Cuz thats what he wants. So Jesus I love you. YOu love me and i cannot wait to go to heaven. But while i'm on earth please help me follow your path. Sometimes its hard. other times its easy. SO please Jesus stay with me. I love you. :) Oh by the way its raining and its pretty aweeesoomme :) thanks for the rain Jesus!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. RAINING is an understatement!!! haha how about HAILING??? well, only a little but it was SAWEET

    ReplyDelete