Monday, January 11, 2010

Dreams hurt.

So last night i had a dream about our close friends the stringerzoo. I was so sad :( Cuz i thought it was real when i heather and holly flew out to maryland. I miss them. SOOOOO SOOOOSOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!! I wish i had a lotta money i would SO fly out there and give them BIIIGG hugs. if i could even just do that i would be happy (but staying for like 9 days or more would be better ;) )
Well today is mondya yucky i just did a math test and got a 85% :) not to shabby I'm listening to courage by superchick a GoOOD song i recommend listening to it if you going through something hard :) which i'm not well i am cuz i'm missing my friends and familly but thats okay...Jesus can get me thru it. I wish i could talk to my other flyball friend. But i think shes just to busy for talking. But tats okay. I dont think i've talked to her on the phone for like 4 months. I really miss talking to her. Oh well. jesus has a purpose for everything right? So this post is me being sad...really sad...i wish i could just see everyone i missing right now. but i cant :( errggg...miss them so much. oh well. OH WEBCAMMM! i should do webcammm!!! :D haha that cheered me up :) well anywa gtg back to school :) ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment