Sunday, January 3, 2010

so right now i'm looking at bible colleges...murrieta right now. It looks really cool living there is 3,200 or something so expensiiivvee I cant beleive it. Its like per semester...ahhh!! but off campus is $1,900. I guess i'm going to be getting a job...if i'm not a full time student i think its only like 50 $ a class But idk. I think i'll deff be needing a job tho. senior year i'm going to be looking for a job any suggestions??? part time student is 100 dolla a class. gosh so expensive but i think its what i want to do. Please pray with me as i decide. sophomore year is almost over :( just 6 more months to go!!! were does the time go? i wish i was a freshman..nah a 6th grader it seemed so simple...well time to go look for more colleges and pray. fun fun.

3 comments:

  1. http://ccbcmaui.com/
    ......can you come with me?! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. sorry kel. to much money...I totally wish i could tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see if there is a local photography shop or something that you could work at... Learn and earn $$$ at the same time!

    ReplyDelete