Thursday, November 5, 2009

peaches and pies

the life of a homeschool teen isn't all peaches and pies. i think about what has happened in my life and im just a sophmore right? i think bout it and wonder what would of happened if i didn't confess. i sit down and wonder that everyday i held a secret for about 2 weeks mainly a week. i was bout to do the one of the biggest mistakes i could of done. but because of my friend and sisters who love me so much they helped me through. i will always love them for what they have done. right now they have about done all they have but now its my turn to wake up and stop walloing in the past. stop beating myself up. why is it all about me?!??! Why do i fear the world more then God??? why am i scared of doing things alone. Its my time. and im going to go through with it. I will do it. and i will try as hard as i can!!!!! im not going to do this just for myself but im going to do this for Jesus. and im going to do it. this blog may not be the life of a homeschool teen cuz it might turn into be some of my stories. they may be stupid they may be dumb but im hoping it will help me from going online or texting. I am not going to have my phone anymore. No excuses. i have the home phone if you need to get in contact with me. So please if you need to contact me either on this blog or through my home phone. I wil lpray i can do this. cuz pray is the first start. I will go to sleep with a smile on my face. I will do this. Because i can.

1 comment:

  1. You go my Hopie Dopie! I LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU'RE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete