Tuesday, November 17, 2009

deeedeedadada :)

well i am listening to a song by reba and faith hill called sleeoping with the tellephone :( it is the sadest song i heard in a while. Its about a military wife who has a husband who is over seas and the only thing she has to comfort her is the tellphone calls they have. My uncle is in the military, and he was overseas and i missed him a lot. Well anyway. so today im trying to do my paper but its about curfews and why teens need them but i have no idea what my points are gonna be!!! ughhh!! and i have to have it done by friday or i'll have to do it over my thanksgiving break. ya not gonna happen. lol. I love homeschooling. and nobody can change my mind. sure public school is cool. but come on school in pj's computer and phone by your side all day! haha yea its the life :) i cant wait for thanksgiving and all the good food! im going to be doing a 3v3 this weekend at wal nut but i haven't gotton a call. and i really dont wanna do it but i guess i am. And then on monday...guess what? NO SCHOOL! and tuesday and wensday and thursday and FRIDAY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! lol. well i gotta go do my school ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment