Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the meaning of names....

have you ever wondered what the meaning of your names means? well for me i didn't have to wonder far! lol ;) my name actually means giver of hope. Well i've been lacking on my job! LOL. I need to give hope to people and be happy. :-) i wonder am i like that? there are so many good names out there i cant beleive it! I wonder how they figure out what the meaning of names means? ya know? its like i know what it means but who decided that! So today im gonna say have hope!!! :) cuz no matter what you do God will be with you! So anyway this week is going umm pretty good i guess. I wish i had my phone but thats alright. 2 weeks without it will do me good (ahhh i have 9 more days!!! NOOOO). Have you ever done something right but felt it was wrong?? thats how i feel. I wish it would go away. but its just not. ughh :( bummer. school is going pretty good. kinda lame but hey its school right? right now my head hurts and i feel like theres a drum in there so im going to try to take a nap. I hope everyones doing good and Remember you can do anything if you beleive in God. :)
God Bless you.
yours truly.

3 comments:

  1. heyyyy I didn't think you used this anymore! Sry that's why I haven't been following you or commenting! I will now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh well thats always interesting...but im pretty sure ur a daughter!

    ReplyDelete