Friday, November 6, 2009

day 1 withought texting and facebook

well like all addicts everything is hard to go away from. and let me tell ya it is going to be hard. My mom has a facebook so i will always be struggling to keep myself away. but for now im going to get out more take more walks so i can take pictures and get my photography skills back up. i know for a while they were going down cuz all i didwas go on facebook or text. but not anymore. i will be doing better! :) its going to be hard to explain to ppeople but i can do it. i know it sounds like a bigger deal then it is but it will work. i hope no i pray i can do this. 2 weeks without facebook and texting on my phone..wow. and this is only day 1.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of your pictures, and they are amazing! You really have a talent!

    ReplyDelete