Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm lost for words.

Do you know that feeling when someone tells you something and your just like whaa? well thats how i felt a few weeks ago. Now well idk how i am lol. hints the lost for words ;)
Well this week was my spring break. I got a week off of most my subjects except writing and math! yuck my two most hated ones! lol. lets see monday i didn't do anything except school tuesday i went to soccer practice and ate subway! weds I spent the day cleaning up! and yesterday i was with the Shavers and we hung out at their house,went to my soccer game then went off to the beach, went to their house for dinner then the girls went off to the movies :) i saw last song with Amanda and Kirsti while heather and Holly went and saw How to train your dragon they said it was Wonderful they really really enjoyed it! I thought Last song was NOT as good as the book but it was good! Miley Cyrus did a really good job!

well gtg to piano lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment