Monday, April 12, 2010

ya kno?

Ya know that feeling when Ur just mad at everyone? yea me too. I've been feeling like that today and i feel awful! I hate feeling like everyone is not worthy of love. Because each person is. No matter how mean or angry they are. i always remember love the sinner hate the sin! We all need to do that. especially when u feel like i feel right now! Sometimes your just frustrated cuz someone wont make their move, maybe angry at a sibling, or even angry at yourself for being angry!!! i'm all of those lol. Except not really angry at a sibling haha.

Well this week was amazing :) The weekend was jammed pack full of fun! :) This week should be nice and calm but right now i feel like someone hit me with a hammer. not feeling to hot. spent the morning in pray and the word which was really needed! So my spirit feels refreshed but my body is blecckkk!

I guess i should go! I hope u are having a better day then me! *sigh*
Hope signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment