Thursday, May 16, 2013

Learning Differently ?

A lot of people say different things for disabilities. One of my favorites is "Learning Differently". Because that is me. I may not pass Math this semester. I wish I could say it was the professor who sucked, or there wasn't enough resources. But it was all me. I never focused cause I was texting my then boyfriend and making plans for after class. I never truly learned. Also I didn't want to ask my Dad for help because I knew he hated my then boyfriend and he seemed always awkward with me. I didn't blame him, I was trying to make him angry. So here I am with a D in Math 50. Not even college math. I never thought I would be in this postiion. It's not my Ex's fault it's not mine dad's but it's mine. I accept it but don't want to face it. In an hour I go and get my exam number 4 back and see if i actually passed. If I didn't it looks like I will be taking the class over again in the summer. Sometimes I wonder if I really have a disability but the only disability I have is not putting enough effort in.

I better go get ready to go. Time to face the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment