Sunday, April 14, 2013

Being me

Is there anyone else out there who hates math? Because I sure do. Math will be the death of me.

Well today is Sunday, a relaxing day to just sit and think. But for some reason my thinker (word thanks to my grandma) isn't working too well. I do know that Jesus loves me. That's what I do know. Church today we talked about who is influencing you. I definitely want Jesus influencing me. I saw the path if society, all it leads to is destruction. In Jesus there is life.

As a little girl I always wondered what it would be like to get off the straight and narrow. Let me tell you it isn't like they say. The grass is not greener nor better.

And parents, well all they want is the best for you. When you tell them you broke a promise you said you would never break it hurts. I learned disappointment hurts. Not being disappointed but being a disappointment. The grace and love isn't the first thing that comes sometimes. Everyone's human though. Jesus is the only one who will welcome you back lovingly and joyfully, forgetting the sin you have committed against him. It was no shock to him that you failed your parents. He still loves you as do your parents but the shock on the face will never leave your mind.

I never want fail my parents again but unfortunately it will happen. Failing is a part of our human nature. One day ill make them proud. I can't wait for that day to come.

For now I finish college with as little embarrassment as possible! No promises there. Red hair = a red face.

I guess I should get back to my reading! Listen to the song Say Your Name by plumb it is amazing!

And with that goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment