Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When life throws you lemons.....


What do you do when life throws you lemons? Some people make lemonade. Some throw them back and demand cookies. Others duck.

I bought a whole bunch of fun songs off of Itunes they have the 69 cent songs, lets just say i am in love!! I love cheap things! I got 16 songs with 15 dollars!! I could of gotten more but I bought a couple of 1.29 songs cause i really liked them! I got walking on sunshine! I really like it, a couple from police, i love oldie music! Its funny when i say oldie music cause my dad just calls it music cause it was the music he listened to! I like saying oldies to make them feel old ;) hehe. I need some headphones but i don't wanna spend the money to get them. So I think i'm just gonna keep stealing my sisters!

I am really confused about dating. My mom and dad just kinda ignored it when i brought it up. So i know i'm not allowed but the situation in my life is soooo confusing. It hurts my brain.

I'm doing a paper on Thomas Gallaudet theres so much information that I have to shorten my paper...well i better get on that...gtg
!hope!

1 comment:

  1. Dating stuff... fun stuff to think about... rather daunting too. If you ever want a listening ear, or perhaps some questions answered (even though I am NOT an expert)feel free to talk to me. :)

    Yay for Thomas Gallaudet! ^_^

    ReplyDelete