Thursday, November 4, 2010

I hope you know...


I hope you know, I hope you know, That this has nothing to do with you.
It's personal, myself and I. We've got some straightenin' out to do and I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket. But I've got to get a move on with my life. It's time to be a big girl now And big girls don't cry Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

I Really love this song it kinda pertains to me. I can't do a certain thing because of parents. Sometimes i think i am really older then what my age tells me i am. I want to do things that i cannot do yet. Get a job get a house a dog and a life. I just don't think high school is a life. Even though it is. I want to do so much. I hate the high school life of everyone trying to step on the other person. Or up them. Never can they just say whooa good job dude. and just leave it like that. No they have to say oh i can do that too or something along those lines. what happened to just saying oh wow thats cool. Modesty. You know?

So I and H&H are housesitting :) i'm up at 1:30 finishing this post and listening to music! I dunno why i'm even up! Something with this house makes me wanna stay up all night! Soccer game tomorrow 2pm wal nut grove be there!
!hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment