Saturday, May 15, 2010

Once in a while.

Every once in a while i really just want to be able to stop time. On a tamagotchi if you hold all three buttons at the same time it will pause. Don't you wish life would too? my life is so out of control it feels awful. But maybe if i gave the control to God i wouldn't feel this way. Have you ever heard of giving your full life to God? yeah its the hardest thing anyone can do. Our flesh is so strong that it wants to take over. I wish i could push pause right now. And just think about nothing. They say guys can do that and girls cant..I wonder if its true. What would it feel like to not think about what ur hairs doing or what ur fingers look like or if you turned off your straightener or not.. OH i got to straighten my hair lol.

Life is a mess, And people think that Homeschoolers have it so easy. we don't. Its not normal for someone to homeschool so how do you think we would have a normal life? I dont know what people call a normal life. partying, playing the love game, going to school, having sex. I'll be a rebel. Cuz i don't sleep around, The parties i go to the strongest thing we have to drink is pepsi, I dont go to school, and i' not going to kiss a boy until my wedding day. You may think i'm missing out. But i'm not. I have Jesus and this is what he wants me to do. And i'll stand up for him! I pray that you can see the difference in my life! Don't try to change me. Its not worth your time.

So if your having trouble doing school or even just going on to the next day. Remember this. God lived 30 years in this awful world without sinning! If he can do that can't we get up and do our stuff for him? with him? This world is hard. But with Jesus he makes it right. lean on him! its worth it.

I love Jesus.
live for him

No comments:

Post a Comment