Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas in 8 days... excuse me?

so christmas is in 8 days.....................WHAT?!! I haven't got any presents for my friends for my family. I only got the secret santa ones shipped off today. and oh my christmas is in 8 days!!! WHAT?!??!! errrrrgggggggggg i cant believe this! so today is my christmas recital and i dont really want to go :-/ sure its kinda fun but i think i'm gonna mess up on my song and i wont be able to speak and oh my i hatteee recitals. ERRRRRRRR!!!! and i haven't done this type in so long. and we haven't had a rehersal. and omg its like errrr!!!!!!!!!!!! But what can i do Dorinda wants me to do it so i guess i will. but i'm only doing this cuz i HAVE too other wise i wouldn't. i hate this. erg. oh well i got my fustration out. bye bye.

2 comments: