Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling _____?

This month has been an interesting month. On march 7th a intruder came into our yard when i was home alone. I have made bread twice (both turning out excellent) and today i have learned to sign about 4 songs! Going to Post videos one of these days!

You know those times when you are just like bleh. Yeah one of those times. I really wish I could stand up and just be who i am. The problem? I don't know who I am. The one thing I know is I am God's child. The bestest thing that is happening in my life. I went with friends for a girls day out (in! We played just dance). and i realized my head was really somewhere else.

You know the phrase i use a lot is "one of these days" i wish that day was today. But i know today and everyday i will place my heart in God!!! And that makes me happy! I have a song for anyone feeling blahish!!!! Actually 2:) both by JJ Heller! Jesus Loves You<3

True Things:
I’m not the clothes I’m wearing
I’m not a photograph
I’m not the car I drive

I’m not the money I make
I’m not the things I lack
I’m not the songs that I write

I am … who I am
I am who I am

(chorus):There are true things inside of me
I have been afraid to see
I believe, help my unbelief
Would you say again what you said to me
I am loved and I am free
I believe, help my unbelief

I’m not the house I live in
I’m not the man I love
I’m not the mistakes that I carry

I’m not the food that I don’t eat
I’m not what I’m above
I’m not my scars and my history

(chorus)

To your love I’m waking up
In your love I’m waking up

Painted Red:
If I could not hold a pen
I would write of You on my heart instead
You have bought me with Your blood
And I am painted red by Your love

Oh...

If I could not say a word
My life would speak of love I don't deserve
Hope means holding on to You
Grace means You're holding me too
Oh...
Oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment