Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cousin!

What would we do without family? God did not make us to be alone. We need relationships. No matter how much we want to be alone we cannot. My family is very important to me. Even though sometimes we don't see eye to eye. Sometimes its not us who see eye to eye but its our friends or other family members that don't and we unfortunately get stuck in the middle. This month is my favorite Cousins Birthday!!

My wonderful crazy cousin! My favorite memory of her is when we flew out to surprise her for her graduation! Her mom made up a whole scene that Winnie, My cousin's dog, pooped on Shadow's (their other dog! who was a beautiful black lab!) bed! Brianna just came home from dance so she was still in her dancey mood! So I Heather and Holly were hiding behind her parents bed and waiting for her to come in! As soon as we heard her we all jumped up and yelled SURPRISE! Boy was she surprised! It was the best feeling that just being there could make someone so happy! We did a round of hugs and Brianna realized there was no poop on Shadow's bed! My mom came out of her hiding spot and so when we walked out my mom was sitting talking to my Aunt like old times! It was the most fun thing I have ever done! That trip is my favorite! I learned so much about my cousin and we all came close over canoeing! It was my cousins favorite thing to do *I say sarcastically* I think we went canoeing at least once a day for 3 weeks! Bri also came down here about 2 summers ago! That was a ton of fun! I really do miss her so much! I am so proud to call Brianna my cousin! She even is graduating college this year!!!! Thank you for putting up with me Bri! I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment