Sunday, August 15, 2010

My last week of freedom...

So my last week of freedom starts tomorrow! Were kicking it off with a fun lunch with my grandma! Tuesday will be Eli's birthday party from 9-12 which i am really excited about! Then movie with my mom sisters and grandma, lastly soccer! Weds is going to be a me day and i can do whatever i want idk what that is yet lol (: thursday i'm babysitting and then drama! Friday i'm not sure yet but hopefully something fun!!! then the weekend i will plan when it gets closer! I cant believe school is coming so quickly but this week i'm going to enjoy and have fun! I hope you can too or if you started school keep looking to God! He loves you with all his heart! He can hold you up when you think you can't stand!

Life is a season of changes, its not hard to change with it, the real challenge is staying who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment